Black and white photograph of the Elijah Miller House [headquarters for George Washington during the Battle of White Plains, October 28, 1776] showing a spinning wheel, rocking chair, and a small chair on the front porch. A large sycamore tree is shown on the left of the house along with signs with hours for visiting Headquarters. The front of a car is visible on the left side of the image.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
This image is provided for education and research purposes and should not be altered in any way. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rests with the user. For additional information see our Image Use Policy.
Courtesy of the Westchester County Archives
Archival TIFF - Epson Expression 10000XL, Adobe Photoshop CS3, 400 dpi, RGB 24-bit color, no compression; JPEG - enhanced for web