Photograph of 8 women (7 in colonial dress) on the porch of Washington's Headquarters [also known as the Elijah Miller House; headquarters for George Washington during the Battle of White Plains, October 28, 1776], with plaque announcing enrollment in National Register of Historic Places, Sept. 29, 1976
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
This image is provided for education and research purposes and should not be altered in any way. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rests with the user. For additional information see our Image Use Policy.
Courtesy of the Westchester County Archives
Archival TIFF - Epson Expression 10000XL, Adobe Photoshop CS3, 400 dpi, RGB 24-bit color, no compression; JPEG - enhanced for web