Color postcard showing frontal view of Washington's Headquarters [otherwise known as Elijah Miller House], showing porch with cross pieces between posts and bushy green plants in garden bed, lamp post, and paved path; sticker on back states: "Washington's Headquarters Museum served as headquarters for George Washington during the Battle of White Plains in 1776 and thereafter. It is operated by the Westchester County Department of Parks, Recreation, and Conservation in cooperation with the White Plains Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution"
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
This image is provided for education and research purposes and should not be altered in any way. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rests with the user. For additional information see our Image Use Policy.
Courtesy of the Westchester County Archives
Archival TIFF - Epson Expression 10000XL, Adobe Photoshop CS3, 400 dpi, RGB 24-bit color, no compression; JPEG - enhanced for web